BANK360 is a member of the FDIC. Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000 backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. For more information, please visit the FDIC website (www.fdic.gov).
BANK360 understands the importance of protecting any personal information that you may provide to us through the use of our Web site or through the course of doing business with our bank. Safeguarding the nonpublic information you share with us is of utmost importance to BANK360. While offering you the latest in banking technology so that your financial needs can be easily and fully met, we will adhere to those principles that will insure the confidentiality of your account and your nonpublic personal information.
BANK360 collects information about each consumer in the following categories:
- Information from the consumer (i.e. information given to us on applications or other forms, such as name, address, social security number, assets, and income)
- Information about the consumer's transactions with the bank or its affiliates (i.e. account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit and debit card usage)
- Information about the consumer's transactions with nonaffiliated third parties (i.e. information provided for check orders)
- Information from a consumer-reporting agency (i.e. your creditworthiness and credit history)
Categories Of Information That We Disclose/Disclosure As Permitted By Law:
BANK360 does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, including affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about a customer to the following types of third parties (as permitted by law):
- Financial service providers, such as our data processor, CSI, iPay Technologies, Chex Systems, First Data and Bankers Bank
- Non-financial companies, such as check printers
Confidentiality and Security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about a customer to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to our customers and potential customers. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Our employees, as part of their initial and ongoing training, are taught that all precautions should be taken to insure the privacy of each customer's personal information. They are never to discuss or disclose customer information inside or outside of the bank unless so required in order to transact the customer and the bank's appropriate and mutual business.
Customer documentation is kept in a secure location. Information retained in computer files must be accessed through assigned passwords and user numbers, which are kept confidential by each employee.
While we make every effort to keep your account information accurate and up to date, if you note that some aspect of your information with the bank appears erroneous, please contact us immediately so that we can continue to maintain the accuracy and the security of your account information.